Tuesday 11 April 2017

REFLECTION ENZYME KINETICS

REFLECTION ENZYME KINETICS 

MUHAMMAD FARIS BIN ISMAIL SAZEMI      D20141067089

In this lab project, we were given the task to complete this lab project. The whole lab project will take very long time to complete if all of the lab project were done by a group, thus, in order to make things smooth, some part of this lab project were divided equally, and at the end, we will collect data and result from each group and compile to make a complete lab report. This lab project is new to me, so it take a very long time for me to complete the discussion and conclusion. I need to read and understand each and every single thing regarding the enzyme in order to make the discussion. I would like to thank to all my groupmates as well as my classmate that help me so much during completing this lab project.

MAYURIE PHUTHARANT A/P SURIN    D20141067078

For this experiment on 29th March 2017, we were assigned to complete the lab project on enzyme kinetics. We were so thrilled to finish our laboratory procedures. In other to make our work run smoothly, we divided our tasks equally.
The lab report for my biochemistry lab is written in very straight forward way. It took me few days to finally complete the report. This is due to we need to collect the date from the other group and compile it together. I would to thank the other group for giving us cooperation throughout the project. As I spent time a lot of writing each section of the lab report for example the introduction, methods, results, and discussion because we need to analyse the data collected from the other group as well. Then we combined the sections together to make on final copy of the lab report before posted it on our blog.
Last but not least, I am glad that my team members and I felt free to share our ideas and knowledge with each other, and that definitely made my learning process more interactive, interesting and enjoyable. Thank you everyone.

NUR AFIQAH SYAHMINA BT MOHD KAMAL            D20141067091

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone, today experiment is about enzyme kinetic. There are really many part in this lab. To make sure that we can finish this in time give. We divide each part into all group and our group need to do standard curve only. This experiment take a long time to finish so our group divide work equally among the member to make sure the experiment to move smoothly. In this experiment we gone look into the effect of substrate concentration, temperature and pH on enzyme velocity. As I said before that we divide the part for each group, it take time for me to finish up the report because I need to collect the data from other group. I really feel thankful to other group for their cooperation during the process for collecting data. After discussion with group member, we divide work for make the report equally for each member. Thanks to my group member that help me during the process writing the report and we manage to finish the report on the time.
Thank you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

PROTIEN (AMENDED)

DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY FACULTY OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS UNIVERSITI PENDIDIKAN SULTAN IDRIS SBK3013 PRINCIPLE IN BIOC...